1.Letter of Authorization must be filed at least 3 days prior to your availment date. Please allow us at least 24 hours to process your request once submitted.
2.Letter of Authorization request/s made beyond *office hours* (8am-4:00pm) will be processed on the next business day.
3.Patient must be at WCMC at least 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment.
4. All patients coming in shall pass thru the designated triage for temperature check and accomplish the health assessment checklist/health declaration form at the WCMC Triage area. A clearance slip will be issued if deemed non Covid 19 suspect. This will be given to the Attending Physician for outpatient consultation. If Covid suspect, the patient will be directed to the Emergency Room triage.
5. NO MASK, NO FACE SHIELD, NO ENTRY POLICY shall be strictly enforced. Social distancing of at least 3 ft to 6ft should be observed at all times.
6. Patient must pass through the Industrial Office to claim the charge slip or approved Letter of Authorization before proceeding to the accredited attending physician or diagnostic dervice on the requested date.
7. For procedures and other diagnostic service, patient shall attach the request form from the doctorfro processing.
8. Consultations shall be on a first-come-first served basis depending on the limited number of patients to be accommodated per doctor.
9. HMO patients without attending physician will be queued for appointment for the next consultation day.
10.Only the patient is allowed to enter the hospital premises. However, one companion shall be allowed for patients who are PWD, senior citizens, minor patients and those with debilitating conditions or special needs.
11. Patient may check the status of their request via LOA Tracker using patient ID number within 24 hours upon submission of the request.
12. Diagnostic results shall be sent via email provided upon registration.